Sunday, May 29, 2016

Goes to Florina 2016

Hola!
It's almost midnight but i can't sleep ):

Well, let me share some random things.
Sunday at noon, fortunately the weather is not really hot a.k.a cloudy, Mbak Tukah and I go to Pameran Flora dan Fauna at Lapangan Banteng. As like as the name, the exhibition shows off many kinds of plants and animals. There are many varians of cactus, orchids, roses, jasmines and many other kind of flowers, and also rabits, snakes, hamsters and the other kind of pets. Mbak Tukah says to me that the exhibition is held once in every three months. Anyway, today is the last day.

After having take a look and take a photo--the most important thing to do :p, i decide to bring two cactus to my kost. It will be my first experiment to have mini-cactus in my room, hope it grows well.

Guess what, i don't realize that i almost spend half of my Sunday at that place. Go around at some stands and have a sit (and talk) while waiting the rain stops. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. Allahumma sayyiban naafi'an~

Some minuttes later, we walk in the middle of the rain, go to the Masjid Istiqlal. Finally, i am there, Alhamdulillah.
Oho, i buy a cup of "es dongdong" in the front gate of the mosque. That's not really match with the weather, but it's pretty sweet.

And now, i am gonna show you the pictures of me. Tadaaaa.

Florina, not floridin* ✌

The flowery orchids (and me) 😬

Orchids 💕

A group of cactus, two of it is mine 😉

It's 23.55 WIB, five minuttes are left to Monday, i should go to bed (and have a sleep). Babay 🤗

No comments: