Sunday, June 5, 2016

My First CFD

Counting down the minuttes to Ramadhan!
I dont know why i feel so excited, hope it will be last longer til the Ied comes.

So, today i go out from my homey-sweet-room. You should know that it's my first time of using again my e-money after about five months, that's important fact about me that priceless for you to know :p
At this time, after exchanging my old card with my officemate, i hold the cute one. Look!

I take busway from Karet Kuningan to Dukuh Atas (2) and take a walk to Bunderan HI. In the middle of my way, there is a group of people that from Rachel House. That organization concerns to the kids who have HIV/AIDS on the terminate level. Terminate level means that doctors are have been gave up to take care of the patient. They ask me to write what i will do (together) with the kids if they have one more day.
I say that,"i'll share about dreams with them" I want them keep their dream alive, no matter what. Because i believe there will always a miracle.

After that, i walk around until i reach Bundaran HI, then take some photos. Oh the other important thing is, i see six Ondel-ondel. I regret that i can't get a picture of it.

Somehow i love this picture 💕

A picture of me, unfortunatelly the light when the photo is taken isn't really good.

So thankful for all of this experience. Anyway, this is my first time on Car Free Day though that i've been in Jakarta about 9 month ago. Alhamdulillah.
The journey of this happy-Sunday doesn't stop here. Later, i go to Museum Bank Indonesia. I'll share my story about it on the next post, insyaAllah.
Babay!
Happy Ramadhan, barakallahu!

No comments: