Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pen, Paper, Poems and Pico

Pen and paper
I used it well when i was on junior high school
Writing many new things
Accomplising my ambition of always being the best in my class
Times was growing
Then i was in senior high school
Not only pen and paper, there are poems too
As people said that senior high school student was in trasition phase
They were so fragile, so was i
I didnt know how my peers pass it,  but i might different with many of them
I didnt have friend to tell to
My ma and pa were too tired to heard my story
My sist was still young to heard it
And i was too difficult for believing someone to kept my story
I prefer to kept it by my own
That wasnt easy during transition phase
Confusing and choosing turned over on my face
So, i just wrote it when i felt that were too heavy
Writing what i was thinking of
Some of my friends told me that i made a beatifitul poem, i had a talent for being a poet :3
Sometimes, i tried to send some of my poems to the news paper
And for the first time i sent it, i found my poem on a newspaper later
I thought i like it more

Times grows and grows
Now i am an university student
I am getting older, but to many things i am blind of
Too many things i am confused of
Too many reason, i am cried of
But, there are pen, paper, poems and pico by my side
All of it completed my life
Here, with pen and paper i write down my future
Poems draws well what i feel or what i think

Then Pico-- my little one netbook,  types and saves it well in its mind
Pico is It has been for years with me,
If it were a human, it knows me well
Pico is my best friend

I love it, as i love my pen, my paper and poems

No comments: